- 1 X box of 100 drywall screws (2 length).
- 2 X right angle brackets with 3 rise on top hole.
- 4 X 3/8x1.5 carriage bolts with lock nuts and flat washers.
- 2 X 3/8x3 carriage bolts with 4 flat washers and 2 lock nuts.
- 7/16x7 carriage bolt with 2 flat washers and lock nut.
- 7/16 wood screw eye bolts.
- 2x4x9 L. stud.
- 1 X sheet
- cut into 2 parts 19x17.375,
- 1 part 20.5x17.375 and
- 2 parts 19x19.375.
- 1 X panel of ¾ plywood cut to 20.5x17.375
studs cut into
- 4 parts 18.875,
- 2 parts 16,
- 2 parts 13,
- 2 parts 12
- 2 parts 9
Base Plate with engine mounts
Bare Box ready to attach to Base Plate
|Front Mounts ready to go. The wood takes the weight. Eye Bolts provide side-to-side locating point.|
|Bolts and big washers secure the engine side-to-side.|
Bolted to Base Plate Front View
|Bolted to Base Plate Right Side View|
|Bolted to Base Plate Rear View|
|Bolted to Base Plate Left Side View|
|Cover all openings with tape|
Mark the drywall screws that mount the 2x2x13 and 16 studs with a marking pen to indicate what screws to remove when opening the crate.
Attach Top to Box and add THIS WAY UP lettering and arrows